Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

[Trello Holiday Calendar] Week 2 Video Recap

trello-screenshot.jpeg

Been a big week hasn't it!?? Hopefull you've been enjoying the posts!

As promised, here's this week's recap video (on Loom this time instead of YouTube link... trying out some different formats).

We explore the posts from this week, demo some features like importing a CSV into Trello, threaded comments, forms, and more! Check it out and comment below with any questions or anything you'd like to see me dive deeper into.

PS - I'm planning to head back home to TN next week, so if you can comment below with a šŸ‘ if you'd like to keep seeing these throughout the month, otherwise... I'll sadly leave home the Santa beard šŸ˜­ ... and you'll just have to live with these first two classics. (Just want to make sure I'm creating something useful and not cluttering your newsfeeds!)

EDIT: I just tried the Threaded Comments again and it's working! Think I had a user login bug. Here's a 30 second demo if you want to see how it really works!

2 comments

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2021

@Brittany Joiner - will there be a Week 3 Recap??? šŸ˜ƒšŸ§‘ā€šŸŽ„šŸŒ²šŸŽ

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

Great outfit btw!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events