Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Trello Holiday Calendar] Day 5: Import CSVs to Trello with Crmble

day-5-import-csv-to-trello.png

Have you ever wanted to import a CSV to Trello and populate cards? There’s a couple of ways to do this, but the easiest way I’ve found is through the Crmble Power-Up (Crmble is free to use for now until the end of January). Although Crmble is meant to be a “CRM for Trello” (and it’s a fantastic one), even if you’re not using it as a CRM, you can find the importing feature useful!

Let’s say you have a list of contacts in a spreadsheet that you want to keep track of in Trello. Each row is a contact that you’d like turned into a card, and each column is a field that you would like to map the data to. Like this!

image.png

Just add the Crmble power-up and head over to the "leads" section, and click "import leads". Then you can map all the columns to different fields on your board!

image.png

Click "continue" and then you'll define which column determines which list a row goes into and map it! This makes it easy if you have a column of values that doesn't necessarily match your list names. You can match them up on the mapping setting!

Then you'll be able to preview what your cards will look like! Click finish important, and voila! Your spreadsheet just turned into cards on your board. 

image.png

2 comments

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2021

Love this! We often get asked how to import CSVs into Trello, so this is a fabulous resource, thanks Brittany! This also makes me want to watch Parks and Rec, so thanks! 

Like # people like this
Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2022

I like this, I use Crmble as a CRM and it's great!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events