[Trello Holiday Calendar] Day 10: How I control my monthly repetitive task list with a ruler

Within the organization of my daily tasks, I have a list of monthly repetitive tasks.
I started using PowerUp Card Repeater. It is great for many things, for example team meetings.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

But in my case I opted for another option because there were some tasks that were not exactly monthly, for example "Make an appointment at the hairdresser's" 

And the tasks were accumulating because the card was created before I had finished the previous one.

So I opted for the following:
1. Create a list of REPEATING TASKS, and a label of REPEATING TASKS.
2. Set a due date
3. Create a rule that says that when a card with the label REPEATING TASK completes the due date, it is self-scheduled as pending for the following month.

TAREAS REPETITIVAS.gif

What do I get?

1. To have alerts for that task
2. If I have not done it, I see the "red" of the due date that does not let me forget about it (if it is not strictly necessary that it is monthly, of course).
3. And of course that I don't forget to do that task any month! 

I hope this is useful to you. And feel free to share your ideas with me! 😀

5 comments

Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

Thank you @Style and Trends ! From now you know how to control them ;-)

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

@Alicia Filíu Birlanga great idea! I've never thought about doing recurring tasks like this but I love it!!

Like Alicia Filíu Birlanga likes this
Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 10, 2021

Great tip @Alicia Filíu Birlanga! I've had this issue in the past too but not seen a solution before, looking forward to trying it out soon. thanks! 🙌

Like Alicia Filíu Birlanga likes this
Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2021

@Brittany Joiner thank you! I am so glad you like it! 

Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2021

@Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_ thank you! Please, feel free to tell me if you try it! 

Like Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_ likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events