🎈PM72 Meet The Speaker: 🗾 A Project Manager's Guide to Trello

MeetTheSpeaker_Series (1).png

Hello, community!

This is post 3 of the PM72 Meet the Speaker Series started by @Nikki Zavadska_jexo_

Today I want to introduce you to my talk at The PM72 event!

In case you aren’t familiar with PM72, it’s a charity event focused on Project Management best practices. And, It’s happening this June 13-16th, you can attend completely free – Registrations are open here 

👋 Who am I?

I'm a Trello nerd 😊 Self-proclaimed (and others proclaimed), and I've been voted most likely to get a Trello tattoo, and number 1 Trello fan. 

Hopefully you've seen me in here before as I try to answer questions, share ideas, and solve just about any problem I can think of with Trello.

When I'm not Trello-ing, I'm a fulltime software engineer at Elastic, and have the most adorable puppy and three stray cats that live outside my door. You also might find me puzzling, beating my girlfriend in a game of Bananagrams, or learning how to make better YouTube videos.

💬 Why You Should Attend My Session

I'm going to talk about how a project manager can use Trello, and don't worry if you're not a project manager—I'm not either! But PMs are really just productivity enthusiasts just like the rest of us... they just get paid to do it 😂

So if you want to learn more about Trello and get ideas for how to use it, best practices, and see it in action, add my talk to your calendar!

🗓 Don’t miss my talk on June 13th! (I'll also be at the after party if you have questions!)

Get the exact details and Add it to your calendar directly from here 👉 https://bit.ly/3LVeNrK

That’s all for now! – If you want to Meet the upcoming Speakers make sure to follow #PM72 tag here on the community 😊

Also, the most engaged member on our MeetTheSpeakers series gets 50$ code to the PM72 merch shop.

So don’t forget to ask your questions in the comments on the posts!

3 comments

Awesome @Brittany Joiner ! 

You rock as always! 🚀🚀🚀

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2022
Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2022

@Brittany Joiner I want to see that Trello tattoo one day, little taco 🐶

Loving your energy and videos on Youtube so I can't wait for your talk 🫶

Like Brittany Joiner likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events