I think i broke the record for longest Trello livestream ๐Ÿ˜‚

I posted in here last week telling y'all I was going live for 12 hours... and I did it!! Here's the recording, along with timestamps in the description so you can jump to the segment(s) you want to watch: 

Just looking for specific segments? Click the timetsamp to go straight to that segment!

00:00:00 Welcome and Kickoff
00:14:50 Guide to the best free Power-Ups in Trello
00:34:55 Placker (Aggregate data and manage multiple boards)
00:46:45 Hipporello (Build no code apps in Trello) 
01:13:08 Bridging the gap between email and Trello
01:34:45 AppFox / Approvals for Trello
01:54:07 Crmble (managing contacts in Trello)
02:18:20 How Britt Converted Her Partner to Trello
02:49:35 Britt's Trello Rap - AUTOMATE! AUTOMATE! AUTOMATE!
02:52:20 Trello Automation Overview
03:13:03 Build a Quest In Trello (with @Jimmy Seddon )
04:17:00 Customization in Trello : 0 to 100
05:15:35 Automating Your Life With Trello (with @Rodney Nissen )
06:14:40 Trello Throwback with Lauren Moon 
06:44:00 Trello Product Team
08:48:40 Britt's Trello Rap (on loop)
09:02:40 A Trello Themed Lunch and Game Time
09:12:15 Integrating SMS Notifcations in Trello with Courier
10:15:00 More Power-Up Fun
11:12:05 Sending Data to Trello from Anywhere in the Browser with PixieBrix
11:54:00 Wrap up!

So many amazing folks joined, including some of the Trello Product Team, power-up creators, and other Trello nerds like myself! Looking at you @Rodney Nissen :)  I hope to do more livestreams like this because it was a blast and a huge success!

We raised over $1,600 for Extra Life and so many folks told me they had a great time and learned a lot. (Maybe it will be less than 12 hours sometimes though ๐Ÿ˜‚).

Thanks to everyone here who participated, and for those who didn't here is your opportunity to dive into any content you missed! 

PS - I created this board of resources and links mentioned throughout the livestream in case anyone is interested in learning more about any of the topics! Also, some power-up developers put in some special discount codes in there!.

8 comments

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2022

@Brittany Joiner great great job!

200 kudos came your way!

Like โ€ข # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2022

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ thank you so much!!

Like โ€ข Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2022

@Brittany Joiner It was BRILLIANT (I'm no British, but I think I can still use that word).

You really did a fantastic job. I loved the afternoon session with the OG Trello crew - among some other great segments. There are so many new tools that I want to explore now, I will need a Trello Board to prioritize them!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2022

Congratulations @Brittany Joiner!  This was an absolutely amazing event!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2022

@Andy Gladstone hahah you can definitely use that word!! I appreciated you joining and engaging so much in the chat! So glad you could make it. And yeah i should make a "next steps after watching this livestream" action items board ๐Ÿ˜‚

and thanks @Jimmy Seddon you helped make it amazing!! I've been telling all kinds of people about our quest board... i think i might need to make a dedicated video and blog post about it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2022

@Brittany Joiner I've had some additional thoughts and ideas about it since the stream as well!

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2022

@Brittany Joiner You did great, the energy, the vibe, the stamina, ...

One word ... Tromies!

More kudos incoming ...

Like โ€ข Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2022

@Dave Mathijs thanks so much!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events