Get inspired with Trello & earn free Gold

Editor's note: This promotion has since ended.

A blank Trello board can be both a beautiful and intimidating thing. How many lists should I have? Is creating 10 labels overkill? How can I best track my progress? Is there a way to keep it clutter-free but not lose the items that have been moved to Done?

giphy

Take a deep breath. You are not alone.

With the new and improved Inspiration page, you've got dozens of Trello starter packs at your disposal, from editorial boards to holiday planning to rock climbing and everything in between. This is your one-stop shop for sample boards and user stories that can help you make sense of the project at hand and maximize productivity. Simply copy the board & customize it to fit your needs. It's a beautiful thing.

You can check out some of our favorites on the Trello blog. And if you're thinking, "You know what, I think the board I've created is pretty far out," then we'd love to hear from you! Submit your own Trello board for a chance to be featured.

And finally, if you're into sharing how you use Trello — and earning free Gold along the waytweet at us with some of the ways it helps you stay on track.

4 comments

Dominic_Beaudoin January 27, 2019

Hey there!

I was checking out this page out and noticed that the "tweet at us" link at the end of the post points to an empty page:

Page not found.
This page may be private. If someone gave you this link, they may need to invite you to one of their boards or teams.

Thought I'd let someone know!

Nebojsa Damjanovich February 10, 2019

... me too :-(

Nebojsa Damjanovich February 10, 2019

Dear @Erica Moss

Is this free Gold Trello offer still live?

I would like to share my own board https://trello.com/b/VPMrddON/client-lists-in-one-board

I'm consultant and trainer and this board helps me to see every client and other project on one board. It starts with Today so that is the first view on my cell phone too. 

Thanks

Nebojsa

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2019

@Dominic_Beaudoin & @Nebojsa Damjanovich: Thanks for flagging this! This particular promotion has since ended (I added a note at the top), but definitely stay tuned for future opportunities to earn free Trello Gold.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events