Dream, Plan, Win with Trello

We are celebrating all the ways to use Trello to plan your big next trip. While traveling is an essential part of the human experience, it's also expensive. That's why we are giving you the chance to win $5,000 to spend to your next getaway ! ( US residents only)

Start Planning Your Next Trip

When you are collaborating with family, friends, and even coworkers, planning a trip can quickly become a headache. Here is a step-by-step guide for how to use Trello for a seamless experience. 

Be sure to check out our landing page, featuring all the tips and tricks to plan your next trip with Trello. This is also the place where you can enter our $5,000 giveaway. 

BONUS! Introducing the Skyscanner Power-Up. Skyscanner is an app that lets you find the best deals on flights, hotel, and car rentals. The Skyscanner Power-Up brings essential information on flight deals right to your Trello board. 

Welcome aboard!contest.png

7 comments

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2019

YES! Trello ! ! ! AWESOME :D

Good inspiration to plan that epic South Korea holiday my wife and I have wanted to do for ages !

Like Monique vdB likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2019

Love this contest so much! I already have a dream vacation board created, and hope to go to Hawaii next winter :) Hoping your future contests will be open to residents outside USA.

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Brent Hobson June 19, 2019

Was a winner ever chosen?

Alexia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2019

@Brent Hobson Yes! We recently announced the winner, see this blog to get more insight on the board they created : https://blog.trello.com/travel-trello-award-winning-board

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 24, 2019

Such a cool competition!
Really inspired me to do more with Trello!

My family is now using it for summer Portugal trip.
We've broken it up into each day in a calendar style and whilst it doesn't look like much now but we're building up ideas for daily activities bit by bit.
Most important and what I find the best part, is that flights, hotel, rental bookings are all in there as screenshots.
Keeps it all nicely contained in one place.
(And with European 4G network on my phone, accessible anywhere)

Next up... a Trello board for that KOREA TRIP ! ! !

Trello.jpg

Like jessicawebbica likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 24, 2019

Loving your Travel Trello boards @Andy - PTC Redundant - and your vacation locations are stellar!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 24, 2019

Nice to hear @Jodi LeBlanc ! Yes, they're quite good. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events