πŸŽ„ A Trello Holiday Calendar Round Up πŸŽ„

Let's kick this off right with a huge shout out to @Brittany Joiner for her awesome Trello festivities so far and all that's still to come πŸ₯³

Each day I've learnt something new about Trello, it's a bit of an onion really...

But Onions and Ogres aside these daily treats have been so much fun to read and I always wonder what's in store for tomorrow! We've had articles, we've had discussions and we've currently got the 12 days of Trello challenge going on!

As not to miss a thing this Trellomas, I've popped all the fun below and will keep it updated as the Trello Holiday Calendar continues!

✨  Day 1 - Follow the calendar + three getting started templates 

✨  Day 2 - Celebrating your team's year with the FREE Trello annual report 

✨  Day 3 - 3 tips on your first day with Trello

✨  Day 4 - Easily Undo Mistakes in Trello 

✨  Day 5 - Import CSVs to Trello with Crmble 

✨  Day 6 - How to Create Cross-Team Dependencies With Butler 

πŸŽ„ Trell-Ho-Ho-Ho... Recapping the Trello Holiday Calendar [week 1] πŸŽ„

✨  Day 7 - How Santa’s elves communicate using Trello!

✨  Day 8 - Favourite Power-Ups

✨  Day 9 - Save time with Forms for Trello

✨  Day 10 - How I control my monthly repetitive task list with a ruler

πŸŽ„ [Trello Holiday Calendar] Week 2 Video Recap πŸŽ„

✨  Day 11 - Beginners guide to spice up your cards

✨  Day 12 - Bring structure to your Trello Board with the Matrix view

✨  Day 13 - Reply to emails with Trello automations

✨  Day 14 - Track Everything with Dashcards

✨  Day 15 - How to better visualize work using board filters and views

✨  Day 16 - How to create useful reports for your projects

✨  Day 17 - Get projects and tasks approved with ease in Trello

✨  Day 18 - How I organize my holiday trips

✨  Day 19 - Cascade due date changes in dependent cards

✨  Day 20 - 4 Valuable Automation Rules in Trello

✨  Day 21 - Auto-Reply to Form Submissions Using Trello

✨  Day 22 - Manage Custom Fields across multiple cards

✨  Day 23 - Create a board directory using board cards

✨  Day 24 - Santa Tracker

✨  Day 25 -All the Trello giveaways!!

A huge thank you to all the masterminds behind these festively epic Trello tips, tricks and Power Ups...

@Brittany Joiner@Robin Warren@Fabienne Gerhard@Dasha Shakov@Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows@Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_@Jodi LeBlanc@Alicia FilΓ­u Birlanga@Craig Willson _AppFox_@Mark Fowles@Michael Pryor @Alex G_ @Rob Banning πŸ‘πŸ‘

Want a little more Trello fun in your life? Join @Monique vdB and @Brittany Joiner this week for Taco Tuesday: the 12 days of Trello

NEW for this week: Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello - who's ready for more seasonal fun?

What's not to love 🀩

13 comments

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2021

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ Thank you for the recap.

Like β€’ # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2021

AWw @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ thank you so much for this round up!!

Like β€’ Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Alicia FilΓ­u Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2021

Thank you for the recap @Brittany Joiner !!! I am going to link this article to my Trello Guide Card! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2021

Thank you! The recap page makes it much easier to refer back to the posts and articles for future follow-up.

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 24, 2021

Thanks for the summary!

KlΓ‘ra ZikeΕ‘ovΓ‘ January 4, 2022

God, I totally missed this :Β΄-(

Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 17, 2022

Great guide!

Andres_sevos torres March 21, 2022

Hola quisiera saber si hay alguna manera de que al sacar una foto en las tarjetas se pueda editar con resaltadores en la imagen tomada... algo similar a como ocurre con whatsapp que cuando sacas una foto antes de enviarla podes editarla y resaltar la parte de la foto que quiero mostrar. 

TambiΓ©n si hay manera de que una columna de tarjetas puedan ser vinculadas con otros tableros de manera tal que desde cualquiera de ellos pueda subirse novedades... ejemplo: tengo varios clientes y cada uno me pide diferentes tipos de insumos y yo quiero ver todos reflejados en una sola tarjeta para no estar revisando uno por uno... muchas gracias! 

Alicia FilΓ­u Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2022

Hola @Andres_sevos torres ! Soy Alicia, ACE Leader en Alicante, EspaΓ±a. Un placer saludarte.

Respecto a lo de la foto, creo que no se puede hacer como lo que dices de Whatsapp. En todo caso serΓ­a hacer una foto, editar la foto y adjuntarla. Pero igual eso es lo que estΓ‘s haciendo.

Respecto a tu otra consulta, no sΓ© si te he entendido bien, pero ΒΏTe servirΓ­a la opciΓ³n de vincular tarjetas? AsΓ­ tendrias todas las tarjetas de un mismo cliente relacionadas entre sΓ­

Si quieres puedes poner un video o una captura de pantalla.

De todas formas, para las dudas y preguntas de Trello te recomiendo que las pongas en este enlace porque asΓ­ serΓ‘ mΓ‘s fΓ‘cil contestar a tus dudas. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/qa-p/trello-questions

Si quieres copia y pega tu consulta en ese enlace y me nombras, y te responderΓ© allΓ­ mejor. 

Ya me dices.

Un saludo!

Vinay Nadimpalli March 24, 2022

Thank you for sharing this

Mordechai erez April 5, 2022

Thanks

Attila SalΓ‘nki April 6, 2022

Thank you for a great job! It is an awesome article.

NoΓ© Boyer Guzman June 6, 2022

Thank you

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events