Trello Inspiration for Teachers

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2019

Back to school is around the corner, and in some places already started. I thought it would be timely to showcase some of the Trello Inspiration boards for Teachers. I am not a Teacher however early in my career I was a Computer Repair Technician instructor at Horizon College, and a Computer Applications instructor at Progressive Learning Centre.

Being responsible for the learning of a room full of students, I know it is imperative to be super organized and a few steps ahead of the game. These Inspiration boards are incredibly useful and I have been sharing with all my Teacher friends.

teacher2.pngteacher3.png

You can check them out by visiting Trello.com/inspiration and searching for teacher and/or student.

If you plan to do a newsletter for parents here is a great board inspiration which will help keep individual email communications to a minimum:

classroom newsletter.png 

Teachers give their heart and soul to their students, and give so much extra time to their passion of making a difference. Hoping these boards developed by members of the Trello community will help make the lives of Teachers a little bit easier.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events