#WhereITrello

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2018

Last month the Trello blog featured round one of a social media series on all the places users take Trello. See it here!

It was cool to see all the different places and spaces that users from different walks in life were using Trello.

So, I'd like to see where this group uses Trello. Please post a pic of you using Trello at work, home, or wherever you use Trello. While you're at it maybe even tell us a little about yourself, how you use Trello, and some of your favorite things in Trello.

3 comments

Comment

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2018

The One With All The Toys

20181011_125201.jpg

Name: Jonny

#WhereTheyTrello: Arlington,Texas

#HowTheyTrello: “Busted! This is my Trello board for my cigar room project at home. I couldn't put my work boards up due to confidential material, so I went with my next big thing. This is just one of a dozen current boards I use.”

#FavoriteThingsInTrello: “Groups! I love that I can create a board for me or share it with my team at the office or with my family.”

Like Sri Kumar likes this
cassieACE
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 12, 2018

IMG_6410.JPG

Name: Cassie

#WhereTheyTrello: Austin, Texas

#HowTheyTrello: This is the resource board I give all of my Trello leaders access to! It helps with onboarding materials and who to reach out to. :)

#FavoriteThingsInTrello: GIFs as attachments. I love having GIFs or memes at the forefront of my cards!

Like # people like this
Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 12, 2018

@cassieACE that board has been a lifesaver! 

I am really diggin' that Taco companion on your desk.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events