cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do you start decorating?

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2018

Every year I see friends who are putting up Christmas decorations earlier and earlier. I had a friend post a picture of their Christmas tree, bedecked with ornaments, on November 1st. That's before I had put away the Halloween stuff!

How soon is too soon to start decorating for the holidays?

Are you decorating for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Festivus this year? 

Let's see your best holiday decorations!

2 comments

Comment

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2018

I tend to stick with picking out a lovely Fraser Fir tree on December first to start my season's decorating.

This year I went ahead and got some lights up at the office. Feels a little early, but Monday might feel like a late start.

20181130_124905.jpg

Like # people like this
Deleted user December 1, 2018

Looks pretty good.

Deleted user December 1, 2018

Hey @Jonny Adams I feel like November 1st is a little to early to start setting Christmas decorations up. Like you said "That's before I had put away the Halloween stuff!" We usually do it November 29th. Sometime around that weekend.

christmas-office-decorating-ideas.jpg

Like Jonny Adams likes this
Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2018

Looks like a Christmas wonderland, Mike!

Like Deleted user likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events