This month the DFW Trello User Group will be discussing "How to build Trello boards to tackle any job". We will spend some time talking about the five big types of boards people use.
Here’s the five big types:
1. Tracking boards are for managing projects with different phases.
2. Storing boards are used for keeping track of different reference materials.
3. Sharing boards give information to people and groups, generally outside your team.
4. Discussion boards help make more effective meetings and conversations.
5. Mix & Match boards blend parts of the boards above for one super helpful custom board tailored to your needs.
I find myself primarily using boards for tracking, as you have probably seen from some of my earlier posts.
Tell us what types of boards you are using and, if possible, share a screenshot.