Halloween Movies

Michael Wolfe
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2018

Are you into scary movies? Like a good zombie rom/com? Perhaps, the Peanuts "Great Pumpkin" is more your speed?

If you were using Trello to track your Halloween movie watching, what films would you have in your "Seen", "Gotta See", "Hmmm...Maybe", and "Nope! Too Scary!" lists?

2 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2018

This is such a fun question, @Michael Wolfe! Feels kind of weird to say, but I think "Hocus Pocus" might be one of my favorite movies of all time (not just for Halloween). On the scary end, I love the "Scream" franchise & also "The Ring."

giphy

cassieACE
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 17, 2018

Hahaha, I love this GIF @Erica Moss. I've become pretty scared of scary movies as I've gotten older, so I'm going to have to piggy back off of your answers +1. Scream, The Ring, and The Strangers.

The only list I'd have on my Scary Movie board is "SEEN". :)

Michael Wolfe
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2018

I'll never turn down the option to watch Hocus Pocus as that is one of my favorites.  I don't typically gravitate towards scary movies, but some of which you can find me watching are "Sleepy Hollow",  anything by Tim Burton,  and "Sweeney Todd".

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2018

@Michael Wolfe Honorable mention: "The Nightmare Before Christmas," for sure.

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2018

I have a high threshold for scary, though I tend to shy away from the gratuitously gory films. I agree with the Tim Burton love minus a couple of misses (Batman & Robin; The Willy Wonka remake). 

Here is my list of the Halloween movies on the list for this year. It's pretty short compared to most years, but this has been a very busy October for me.

• Seen
    • The Ritual
    • The Witch
    • Let the Right One In
    • The Terrifier (A little too gruesome in hindsight)
  • Gotta See
    • A Cabin in the Woods
    • Tucker and Dale versus Evil
  • Hmmm...Maybe
    • ...sorry, I got nothin'
  • Nope! Too Scary!
    • Mama (this one got under my skin when it was in theaters)
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events