Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Jira Roadmaps Work for You - Government Symposium 2021 Training Session

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2021

On February 25, 2021 Atlassian University hosted a training session at Team Tour: Government Symposium on the topic of Jira Roadmaps.

Please add your questions about this topic to continue the discussion.

1 comment

Comment

Yu Zhang February 25, 2021

Thank you @Ben Thoma for hosting this session, and I appreciate to have my questions directed to Shawn. Ben & @Natalia Baryshnikova I'm wondering if there is a similar built-in Project Hub template in Confluence for EMPOs. 

On a side note, I joined the training a little late, and might have missed the part regarding Team 21. Could you please help understand what it is and what it could do to help project teams and managers? 

Thank you in advance for your help! 

Like Shaun Jones likes this
Shaun Jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2021

@Yu Zhang 

TEMPLATE: There is not a template quite like what i demonstrated, however i'd be happy to share mine directly.

Also, you can look here to see some provided templates via Atlassian - some of which may be helpful for you: https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/templates/categories/featured

TEAM21: This a remote version of the classic summit and will have a ton of awesome sessions. And this year it is super cheap / accessible so hopefully lots of people can take advantage of it.

You can see some sessions here: https://events.atlassian.com/team21/sessions

You can filter on track and user level to help guide your team towards appropriate sessions.

Thanks for the awesome questions - i hope you learned something helpful!

Shaun Jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022

@Ben Thoma I had someone ask me recently where they could go to see this presentation. The old link i had doesn't work - it redirects to T22. Any advice?

Thanks!!!

Shaun

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events