cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online proctoring question

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2020

Kryterion specifies "The testing surface is clutter-free and contains only one computer, one monitor,one keyboard, and one mouse. You may not use dual monitors."

For those of you with small living spaces with only one possible room, which also contains dual monitors, mounted on a stand.  Do I need to physically remove a monitor?  Has anyone had to deal with this, and if so, what do you suggest?  I'm already concerned about the clutter-free part.  (where am I going to put all the crap from my desk???)

But really though, how do I handle the dual monitor situation? Ritually sacrifice it to the ethereal scrum masters of Atlassia?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
lececere May 19, 2020

I had the exact question for my test today @Rob Horan I pinged the on-line help folks and they suggested just covering the dual monitors/other desk with a blanket.  Easy enough.

Good luck!

Laurie

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2020

FANTASTIC!  Thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events