cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community of certified professionals

Martin Guirguis September 10, 2020

Hi,

In the "Atlassian Certification Justification Letter" I found this sentence:

• The Certification Exam costs $350. After I'm Certified, not only will I remain on the cutting edge of Atlassian's products and features, but I will be joining a community of other certified professionals who I can continually learn from. 

I am wondering how that community looks like? Is there an online forum that is for certified persons only or in what way do you take part of this community?

Best regard,

Martin

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2020

Hi Martin,

although I was not the Individual who designed the sentence I would say you have already found "the right place".

The community is a great place for exchange, asking questions and getting answers.

There is always the chance to involve yourself up to a level you want to - for example writing articles to share knowledge, moderate an event or probably a combination of it all.

The sentence can also be understood in a way that means you document your knowledge and you will be the recognized Atlassian expert in your company.

I can confirm there is no separate forum for certification holders. Community here is very strong though - idea is that everybody helps everybody. You are invited to contribute if you like to - everyone is welcome!

Cheers,

Daniel

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events