Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud site for Cert: ACP-620 not working

kmichelle.adler January 10, 2022

I was issued a cloud site for training purposes (ACP-620) and have had trouble accessing it on any browser for a month now. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. None of the demo cloud site user credentials seem to be working. I am copying in the usernames and passwords to ensure there are no typos.

When I enter a username at the cloud URL, it redirects to atlassian.university. When I enter the username and password into that login screen, nothing happens. There are no error messages or redirects. I have tried all of the demo accounts that were issued to me and none seem to work.

4 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Anastasiia Dimnych
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2022

Hi! I am working with Atlassian University support team and I am glad that you sorted out your problem with the Cloud Site. That should have been an issue with that initial Site that you requested a month ago. 

In case you face any issue with the cloud URL or any other part of University content, don't hesitate to raise a ticket via our portal https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/?inquiry_category=training&reason=course-or-training&training_topic=lab-machine-problem&support_type=customer. There is a team that provides 24/7 support for this kind of requests. 

Cheers!

0 votes
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2023

Hi Atlassian community, 

We are super pleased to announce that the Managing Jira Projects for Cloud Certification (ACP-620) now has a bundled Exam Success Course. Your purchase comes with a voucher to take your exam plus the comprehensive study companion. It has tons of sample questions, exam hints, and thorough explanations of key concepts. Students who complete an Exam Success increase their exam score by +6 points on average.

So if you're preparing for this Cloud certification (ACP-620, Managing Jira Projects for Cloud), be sure to invest in going through the Exam Success course.

There are also instructions for how to set up your own sandbox cloud environment for preparation.

Best wishes and good luck getting certified!  You can do it!

Atlassian University certification team

0 votes

Unfortunately, the Megastorm project seems to be missing when I try to follow along with the demo videos.

0 votes

Update: I requested a new lab environment. This one seems to be working.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events