Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACP-120 prep

Urmo Luts April 26, 2021

Hi

I'm middle learning for ACP-120 but i have question that have somebody made up some good material form ACP-120 exam topics? Right now i going from start to end all topics through and write down important things to my Confluence cloud space but i was thinking that this exam is popular and maybe somebody have allready made this kind thing and can share with us?

5 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2021

@Urmo Luts I have exactly what you need! We have a brand-new study group experience that includes new sample questions and a new guide that breaks ACP-120 into 6-weeks of study. It's called the Certification Accelerator Experience, and everything but the exam itself is free. You can learn more about it here, including how to register (just add it to your free Team '21 registration!).

0 votes
Tauwa April 14, 2022

Hey @Urmo Luts 

Check the answer to this question https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-questions/Prepare-together-for-ACP-120/qaq-p/1965045

Me as well as other community members have found that material useful. 

0 votes
André K. May 1, 2021

Hi @Urmo Luts ,

I am also preparing for the ACP-120 soon to do the Atlaissian Master.
You could meet online and talk about the teaching progress, and clarify questions, etc..

Best and good luck

0 votes
Alexandra Hu April 29, 2021

Hello @Urmo Luts 

Atlassian University has exam preparation course, that's very useful!

BTW I just passed exam this Tuesday, remember to pay more effort to differentiate Org administration, site administration and product administration. 

Good luck! 

Rehan July 17, 2021

Hey Alexandra,

Would you recommend taking ACP-620 before ACP-120?

I have ten years of engineering management experience and one year worth of Administration of Jira Cloud for my own business including for IT service management and project management. 

I have only two weeks to prep for the exam since my colleague failed it and we are on a time constraint to pass it for credentials on our business. 

Your advice on what resources to focus on for maximizing effort is greatly appreciated. 

Rehan

Alexandra Hu July 19, 2021

Hello Rehan 

Actually I passed Project Admin exam prior to ACP-120, as it is so much easier for a beginner to get started in Jira world. 

If you decide to take Jira admin exam directly, I would recommend you join prep course, research the scope of ACP-120 exam, and find some sample questions online and simulate in your Jira instance. However as Jira cloud features are evolving, there's no exactly sample questions you can find online. About the new features like team-managed-project/organization administration, you have to get hands on experience for better understanding. 

Good luck! 

Alexandra

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2021

Hello @Urmo Luts , @Rehan , the many sample questions provided with the Certification Prep course are designed to help you succeed on the exam.   You can find them easily at the bottom of the course outline.  Each question is accompanied by a detailed explanation of why each incorrect response is incorrect, and why the correct ones are correct.  Atlassian has packed the sample questions and their explanations with information to help you integrate and recall what you've learned, remind you of important considerations, and help you with your response-selection strategy in the real exam.  Even if you get a sample question correct, make sure to study the entire explanation for useful information.

Good luck!

Atlassian Certification Team

Like # people like this
Rehan January 7, 2022

Thanks so much, taking the exam this weekend and I've never been nervous until now. Wow, I thought a year of Jira administration was enough but apparently not. 

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2022

@Rehan , good luck🤞 

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2021

Hi @Urmo Luts 

Read all the exam topics on the official documentation and practice on a test Jira instance which you can signup for free or a trial of standard plan. Keen an eye on Atlassian Community posts to learn about Jira Cloud.

Ravi

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events