ACP 120 -launch examen

Astrid Sieben December 10, 2021

Hi all,

Have every one of you with launching exam from PSI as well?

One of my colleagues tried twice to launch the ACP-120 exam. Each time he passed the system test but could not launch the examen. There was neither a proctor nor a live chat was available.

Nothing worked, and he did not react to PSI or Atlassian team after one hour of waiting.

He gave up, frustrated. We create Support-tickets and are still waiting for answers.

Are there more of us who faced the same problem?

2 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2021

@Astrid Sieben , did your colleague submit support tickets to Atlassian, or to PSI?  Are you able to share your colleague's name here on Community so we can look into this?

Thank you,

Atlassian Certification Team

Astrid Sieben December 13, 2021

@Julia : Of course I can do that. The name of my colleague is Janco Hoekstra (CA-1614744)

He received another examen voucher from PSI /Atlassian, and PSI offers help for his next try so that a proctor can help him with launching directly. 

But there is no clear answer to why he had difficulties twice. It seems to be a PSI Issue

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2021

Thank you @Astrid Sieben .

Like Astrid Sieben likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

Hi @Astrid Sieben,

I'm sorry to hear about that.  I have not encountered that type of issue in the past.  I have had to wait up to 20 minutes before a proctor connects me to my session and I have struggled with each proctor having their one set of "rules", but nothing to that extent.  Hopefully support tickets will help your colleague sort things out.

-Jimmy

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events