Special opportunity for TEAM '22 attendees who are Atlassian Certified Professionals

Ribbon@2x.png

Hey, Atlassian Certified Professionals!

Are you planning to join for Team '22 this year? Want to get involved in some Atlassian University programming?

Atlassian University is looking for a few great minds to help for two opportunities:

1.) Participate in a panel discussing your Certification success: We'd love to hear how you got certified, why you did, and how it has boosted your career.

2.) Atlassian Certification Trivia: Think you know your Atlassian stuff? Come compete with us before a live audience for real prizes!

If you're interested, please comment below and @Jaime Netzer will reach out with more details!

20 comments

Comment

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2022

I'm game.  When is it?

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2022

Count me in!  I'd love to be a part of this!

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2022

Would love to be a part of this!! @Jaime Netzer @Sharon Tan 

Like # people like this
Pushpkant Garg
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2022

I would love to be part of it. 

Like # people like this
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2022

I would love to take part

Like Sharon Tan likes this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 29, 2022

So happy to hear everyone! I'll flag with @Jaime Netzer and we will get everyone connected 💙

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2022

I'm in for both.  I just completed a few certs this year.

Like Jaime Netzer likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2022

I am interested if there is any opportunity for virtual involvement.

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2022

I'm down!

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2022

Thanks so much, everyone! I'll be reaching out with more details ASAP. Unfortunately this is an in-person opportunity only this year, but we so appreciate your interest @Deepanshu Natani and will note the possibility of incorporating virtual in the future! (And I may keep you on a list for other virtual opportunities if you're up for fielding them...)

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2022

@Jaime Netzer Could be interested. What's the timing of it?

Susan Hauth _Toronto ACE Leader_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2022

I would be sooo down with that!!

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2022

Okay folks, you all have more info in your inboxes! Thanks so much for your interest and can't wait to meet you IN PERSON!

Like carolyn french likes this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
April 1, 2022

Hey hey @Susan Hauth _Toronto ACE Leader_ @Samuel @Clark Everson and @Pramodh M , you should have emails in your inboxes from me with more details! Hoping you are still up for it and stoked about your interest!

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

@Jaime Netzer , Thank you!!  I have not received your email yet and I'm jumping on a plane very shortly for Vegas.  But I"m in and stoked.

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2022

Hi @Jaime Netzer - Looks like you've got plenty of volunteers but just in case, I'll be at Team '22 and always willing to lend a hand.  Grab me at any time if I can be of assistance. ~~Larry

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
April 3, 2022

Tried you again @Susan Hauth _Toronto ACE Leader_ and shooting you an email now @LarryBrock !

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

@Jaime Netzer @Email is Susan.hauth@atlassiancommunity.com

Joey Klein April 4, 2022

I'm available to participate also @Sharon Tan if you need more folks

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

@Susan Hauth _Toronto ACE Leader_ finally got your out of office which seems promising!! @Joey Klein we might have an slot opening up, i'll reach out if we do! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events