Learn how to run Scrum practices in Jira

A new video series from Atlassian University and Scrum.org

Learn how to use Jira to practice Professional Scrum with videos and resources that give you an overview of different parts of the Scrum framework, and how to apply them with Jira.  

Watch Sprint Planning with Jira

Click here to watch the next video in the series, Product Backlog Management in Jira

We’re excited about this collaboration and would like to hear your feedback. Use the comments below to tell us what you want to learn more about in the next video. 👇🏼

If you connected with this topic, you can enroll in Atlassian University's Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset training course or learn more about Scrum.org

8 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

A simple, crisp yet important concept packed a 6 mins video!

That's the way it works out in Jira. You build the backlog's>> then discuss them>> add more details to the story>> understand the priority >> estimate and pull to Sprint for starting.

I liked it.

Like # people like this
Carlos Stiller July 8, 2021

I wish I could learn Scrum language to create amazing data escape program. therefore I am trying more things with https://www.dissertation-service.org/ online service of writing platform to get my writing done like an normal person

Like Aditi Reddy likes this
Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2021

Hello, @Carlos Stiller . If you need help about Jira and Scrum, I work as a Agile Coach/Scrum Master, using jira. Please contact me and I'll be glad to help you

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2021

Interesting article @Seema Seehra!

I really liked how the reach to the sprint goal and how they have split up the tasks based on goals! However I feel the need to say that the new Scrum guide (Nov. 2020) do not require to place one improvement item from the last retrospective into the sprint backlog. I wonder why they have placed it non the less.

habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2021

Interesting article

Nala H September 28, 2021

Thanks so much for this !

jacqueline Murrell April 11, 2022

great breakdown of topic

Meeloun Education September 11, 2023

Students from all over the world are trying to solve their engineering problems. Expert opinions enable them to apply these concepts to solve complex problems. Considering these requirements, all experts and engineers will provide specialized engineering ghostwriting assistance. Engineers possess rich experience, knowledge, and professionalism. They have a complete understanding of the homework mechanisms of foreign universities and can assist you in completing various engineering ghostwriting  https://www.lxws.net/engineeringdaixie.html     tasks.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events