cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing #AlwaysBeLearning: A University + Community Series to Help you Grow

96 comments

Comment

Tosha Liveoak September 13, 2022

Hi @Jaime Netzer , Has Lesson #2 been published?

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2022

Great, Thanks for sharing !!!

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2022

Heya @Tosha Liveoak great question, thank you! Comments would be for these posts, shares would be for social media. Keep your eyes peeled for a surprise social sharing opportunity soon... 👀

Like Tosha Liveoak likes this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2022

wahooo superr great, always a learner,

looking forward for more to learning. 

Thanks for the post and sharing. 

Like Jaime Netzer likes this
Tosha Liveoak September 16, 2022

Hi @Monique vdB @Jaime Netzer @Saralie S. Do we know when the AlwaysBeLearning and Shareworthy September will be updated with our progress?  Will it wait until the EOM?  Thank you!

Like # people like this
Jonathan V. September 21, 2022

This is great!! Thanks for sharing.

Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 22, 2022

@Tosha Liveoak Hi Tosha! I've awarded you the Shareworthy September badge and the Always Be Learning badge should appear once the series is complete!

Like # people like this
Tosha Liveoak September 22, 2022

Thank you, @Saralie S. !

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2022

Back to school Feeling !!!

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2022

Thanks for this. It is real helpful to have all those links in one place.

Like # people like this
Dave Wuensch
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2022

This is a great action. You can never stop learning new things

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

Is it just me or does this commenting thing not work for the Kudo's "Always be Learning" achievement?

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 27, 2022

@Paul Wiggers we will take a look. Is there a specific comment you made that didn't seem to register?

Like Jonathan V. likes this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
September 27, 2022

Hey @Paul Wiggers we fixed the issue, and you should have the badge now!

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2022

Hey y'all! Coming back here to nudge everyone on a special opportunity to share on social — it's all in lesson number 3, right here.

giphy

Like # people like this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
September 27, 2022

Hey everyone! Also a friendly reminder for everyone who wants our exclusive Always Be Learning badge - you will need to complete ALL of these actions in order to earn this spiffy badge:

• Like five posts in the series

• Comment on at least one post

• Share at least one post on social media

AlwaysBeLearning.png

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

Hi @Sharon Tan thank you for reiterating the badge requirements. I would request you to check my feed for this program and let me know if I missed any step. The reason being the progress bar on this badge doesn't move in my Kudos section!

Like Sharon Tan likes this
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

@Sharon Tan @Monique vdB Thanks for taking a look. But instead of getting the badge, the requisites have now been cleared.

Like Sharon Tan likes this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2022

Hi @Monique vdB

this one:
Comment on at least one post

Seems to be buggy for my stream as well - at least ;-)
Would you mind taking a look into it?

Cheers,
Daniel

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Jonathan V. September 28, 2022

Hi @Monique vdB 

I seem to be having the same issue regarding my comments on this series of posts not being registered.

I have commented on several of the posts and for some reason, the system is not registering it for this activity.

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

Looking for the content now.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 28, 2022

I think @Sharon Tan is still tinkering on the back end but we'll get you sorted! Thanks for the reports, they are helpful. :) 

Tosha Liveoak September 28, 2022

Hey @Jaime Netzer @Monique vdB @Saralie S. , unless I'm overlooking, I believe I've completed the Always Be Learning and Shareworthy September challenges, and some!  Are you ladies showing this on your end?  

Thank you!

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2022

Seems my kudo's are stuck on the comment thingy too.  :( 
Always learning.
Every engagement is a learning experience.
Every conversation is a learning experience.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
September 29, 2022

Thanks for the reports @Craig Nodwell @Paul Wiggers @G subramanyam @Jonathan V_ @Tosha Liveoak we are looking into this with our web team - appreciate your patience!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events