TOPIC TUESDAY - Oct 16th - Fav Atlassian Logo

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2018

Hey folks,

We are back with your Topic Tuesday Question for the week. This week we are asking what is your fav new Atlassian logo? My vote would be for Statuspage. Let us know your thoughts!

Read all about the redesign at the link below. 

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/our-bold-new-brand

Atlassianlogo.png

Susan, Kamal & Danny

5 comments

Comment

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2018

Bitbucket is my favorite for sure.   However the new JiraOps is very cool.

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 16, 2018

I love the new JiraOps logo!! It's literally on fire ;) 

Jiraops.png

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2018

I think Trello's logo is great and intuitively shows the features of this product.

Michele Marques October 18, 2018

I like Trello and Hipchat best. Although Confluence is the product I use most, I don't really care for that new logo. I'm not sure what that logo is supposed to express.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2018

I have always been a fan of the Trello logo, but love the fun Trello's Taco mascot best!

party-taco.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events