TOPIC TUESDAY - Fav Scary Monster!

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2018

Hey folks and happy Topic Tuesday! In the spirit of Halloween and all things scary, today's topic is what is your favourite horror movie monster. My personal choice here would be Jason from the Friday the 13th movies. That hockey mask terrified me through my childhood!

So who is your most terrifying movie monster?

250px-Jasonf.jpg

3 comments

Comment

Rynder Roy Klomp October 24, 2018

Either "Bambi" or the truck in 'Duel' (Steven Spielberg's first movie).

Peter Maddison October 24, 2018

I'd go with 'Alien'. Just for the moment Ripley thinks she is safe then realises the alien is in the escape pod with her.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2018

Great question with Halloween around the corner! I had to think about it for a moment, , my favourite Halloween is Freddy Krueger, I grew up watching the Nightmare on Elm Street series of movies and they always scared me to death! I don't think I could re-watch it now as I would see that the blood was probably ketchup, don't want to burst my bubble from the days shows were a Halloween tradition.

FK.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events