TOPIC TUESDAY - August 14th

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2018

This is our TOPIC TUESDAY QUESTION:

Atlassian is driven by acknowledging employees and customers in their efforts to promote teams. What have you or your organization done lately that has created a positive impact within your team or with the entire company?

We'd love to hear from you...

Susan, Danny, Kamal

2 comments

Comment

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2018

What we've recently tried to be better about is celebrating any wins or milestones teams hit. We've gotten a lot better at announcing our wins and then wrapping a social activity around it for the team(s) involved. For example a team I was a part of last week went out for a 'make your own pizza' session (link to brag video). A small step that many organizations already had in place but this has had a really positive impact for us. 

Any other great stories out there? 

Celina Zamora August 20, 2018

Hey everyone! I'd love love love to share what your company is doing on a higher level. If you respond here with some awesome examples, I'll make sure to pass this on to our team that highlights companies using Atlassian tools. Here are some awesome ideas around how others are sharing their use cases: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Teamwork-discussions/Best-team-practices-using-Atlassian-products/td-p/581291

Thanks! 

Celina

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events