Hello, I'm re-introducing myself ..

Sean Lee November 6, 2019

I'm in an Analytics role at Scotiabank, and years ago arranged the first AUG Toronto sessions in our offices.  I'm glad to see there's also an online community now, and look forward to learning how things have changed as well as future plans.  I also have a specific interest in how companies are using the Rest API with their Confluence implementations.  If anyone has some experience to share about this, I'd appreciate your tips and thoughts!

2 comments

Comment

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Hi Sean,

I actually attended one of those first AUG events in the Scotia tower many, many years ago.  When the Toronto AUG went dormant, I volunteered to reboot it 5 years ago this month.  I now have 3 wonderful co-leaders and we are holding events monthly.  We would really like you to come out and join us at one of our events.  If you're interested in speaking about Confluence Rest APIs implementations at one of our 2020 AUGs (now called ACEs) please send us an email at toronto_canada@atlassianusergroup.com.

Cheers

Susan

Like # people like this
Sean Lee November 7, 2019

That's great Susan, I'm glad it's in good hands and I'll definitely come out to an ACE.  We're actually just starting to play with the Rest API and was hoping to learn from other's experiences with it - but am definitely open to speaking about it in the future once we have something to share.

Veronika Kelemen November 11, 2019

Welcome Sean, 

Nice to e-meet you. Hope to run into you at one of the events :) 

Like Sean Lee likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events