Atlassian Community Toronto YouTube Channel Launch!

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2019

We are thrilled to announce the launch of our YouTube channel. Here you will be able to find replays of our Community events, Atlassian updates and helpful resource videos. You will also be able to view all event replays on the main event page. 

So head over to the channel, have a look and don't forget to subscribe so you can get notifications of any new videos we share. You can find it here.

Thanks all,

Susan, Majken, Kamal & Danny

7 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2019

Awesome work guys!  I'm going to have to check that out!

Like # people like this
Vuyani Moyo October 5, 2019

Great stuff, can't wait to see whats ahead.

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2019

@Danny Zuccaro Amazing, y'all! 🎉

Like # people like this
Celina Zamora October 10, 2019

Yesss! This makes me so happy @Danny Zuccaro ! Great job! 

Like Danny Zuccaro likes this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

I'm might be late to the party but I'm sure am glad I've found this.

Renata September 15, 2022

Thanks for this post and the link. I just joined!

Aamir Saleem September 10, 2023

Nice work

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events