Recommended Atlassian Partner In Toronto

Hi Toronto Community,

I wanted to give a big shoutout to our partners Blended Perpsectives.

BP-Name-Only-on-WHITE-large.png

We are an organization of 20K+ in the telecommucations industry in Canada and they have helped us to roll out new process and applications throughout our organization with various Atlassian products.

Reasons why we love working with Blended Perspectives:

• They are located in Toronto
  • They provide end to end solutions for any new processes that the company wants to introduce to the organization, which includes development, training and support.
  • They are very knowledage of Atlassian products and 3rd party applications (i.e. they introduced BigPigure, pro-forma, Tempo and Xray to our planning and testing processes)
  • They also provide excellent post-engagement support, which is what we value the most. 

If you need a partner in Canada that will help you with Atlassian products, we highly recommend that you contact them.

Regards,

Fabian

3 comments

Comment

Miles Faulkner September 7, 2021

Thanks Fabian for the kind words! If you're looking for a partner with broader capabilities or just old fashioned TLC give us a shout. Course we do all the bread and butter work such as cloud migrations and troubleshooting. 

Check out our differentiated MARS offering 

MARS (Marketplace Analytics Research Service) 

This reporting provides an enhanced understanding of how better to leverage your Atlassian platform as well as readiness for cloud.  

Like Fabian Lim likes this
Miles Faulkner September 7, 2021

PS we operate across all of North America!

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 9, 2021

Hi @Fabian Lim

I hope that you find BigPicture a useful tool!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events