cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up an internal Atlassian community

Merom Lorencz July 3, 2019

Hi Tel Aviv community,

היי לכולם :)

My name is Merom, as part of my role in Wirecard I will be setting up an Atlassian  community inside our organization.

I was wondering if we could have a discussion about the best practices that this community might be able to recommend and past experiences that you might have from setting up something similar in your organization.

תודה מראש,

מירום

1 comment

Comment

Tanya Gordon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2019

Hi Merom!

Glad to have you here and it's very nice to "meet" you :-)

There's indeed an option to create a local community for a specific company as well as a community that is registered for a city. It's called "Company User Groups" (https://aug.atlassian.com/companyusergroup/).

It seems that these groups are set up to increase internal product adoption at the company and expand users' horizons regarding Atlassian products and solutions.

The main difference, in my opinion, is that the city user group members are heterogeneous, and the topics discussed vary in depth and subjects. The company user group members, on the other hand, mostly know each other and are homogeneous. This allows you to dive deeper into the presented topics and try to solve specific company problems and challenges.

If you're planning to attend the meetup on July 8th, we can continue the conversation and explore the possibilities in depth...
Here's the link to the event: https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-tel-aviv-presents-atlassian-community-event/#/

Hope to see you there,

Tanya

Merom Lorencz July 8, 2019

Hi Tanya,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

I'll look into and signup to the company user groups.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this meetup, but hopefully the future ones.

Thanks,

Merom

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events