Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Tel Aviv - I'm Liron, product manager at Atlassian!

Liron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2021

Shalom Tel Avivians in this awesome community group!

My name is Liron Deutsch, product manager at Atlassian for the past ~5 years. I'm an Israeli Australian so wanted to come into this group and introduce myself.

I'm working on Jira Service Management, but in the past I was also a PM in Confluence.

I will soon be speaking at a Matrix talk, on February 12th , about what's new in Jira Service Management, which you're all welcome to join.

Additionally would love to chat here or schedule a specific ACE for this  community.

Let me know how I can help!

2 comments

Comment

Deleted user January 6, 2021

Shalom Liron! 

I'm Luiz from Jerusalem, working in a TLV based company, thanks for your awesome post!

I was looking for an opportunity just like the ones you are offering here for my team, we at IT could always use more high level training on Jira, how does one join your talk on Matrix?

and chatting here would be through the comments in this thread?

Much thanks in advance. 

Like # people like this
Liron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2021

Hi Luiz!

I'm trying to find the exact registration link and will share it here once I have it.

Thanks!

Liron

Gal Fatal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2021

Hello Liron, and welcome to the Tel-Aviv community!
I am happy to have you here with us.
My name is Gal Fatal, me and @Simha Gontmaher are managing the Tel-Aviv Atlassian community group.

Next Tel-Aviv ACE schedule for 17-January; I hope you can join us.
That can be a great idea to have you talking in one of the next Tel-Aviv ACE's.

let's discuss it via e-mail. You can write to me: gal.fatal@atlassiancimmunity.com
Cheers,
Gal.

Like # people like this
Liron
Atlassian Team
January 20, 2021

Hey Gal thanks for this! Just emailed you

Liron

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events