Welcome to the Tech industry group

Andree Lindenblatt _AC Cologne_Dusseldorf_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2019

Hi all

and welcome to the new technology industry group. We thought that, for a company that help development teams to organize their work, there needs to be a industry group for the internet and tech people. Now here we are :)

Please help us to start this group and discuss what you do with the tools and what tech industry you are.

Kind regards,

Andree Lindenblatt

Leader Atlassian Community Cologne

Moderator Tech Industry Group

7 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 10, 2019

Hi Andree, I'll keep you company while we wait for the many new members for this group to arrive, 

Like # people like this
Phil Fang July 9, 2019

Accompanying Kat, I'm sure that more will trickle in 

Like Kat Warner likes this
Hubert Kut
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2019

Hi Andree,

Greetings from Atlassian User Group Berlin and eBay :) 

Cheers,
Hubert

Like Jason H likes this
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2019

Hello,

Greetings from Florida, Aviation and Aerospace industry over here. We use our Atlassian products for software development, hardware, and business processes.

Sincerely,

Dharma

Like Jason H likes this
Adrian SMYTH September 10, 2019

Hello Andree,
Greetings from France.
We use Jira Software, Service Desk, Bitbucket, Confluence and Portfolio.

We are a software development company linking, migrating data for Systems Engineering through the Bill of Material, including PLM and ALM. We're based in France, Germany, and the USA.

Kind Regards,
Adrian

Like Jason H likes this
Dara October 8, 2019

Hi all!

Greetings from the Netherlands! I'm part of a company that sells network monitoring software and application performance monitoring solutions. We have customers all over the world, but a relatively small team.

We are now using Confluence in order to build a more robust knowledge database, both for ourselves and out customers.

Nice to meet you guys!

Like Jason H likes this
Adrian SMYTH October 8, 2019

Welcome Dara ;)

Adrian SMYTH January 29, 2020

Greetings! We're excited to announce our latest release for OSLC Connect for Jira.

We're now supporting DOORS Classic!

Connect Atlassian Jira to IBM DOORS Classic for requirements management traceability across your enterprise.

If your interested please visit: https://www.sodius.com/en/blog/oslc-connect-for-jira-2.2.0-release-welcoming-doors-classic

Kind Regards,

Adrian

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2020

Greetings tech nerds! It's me - the one and only FUN MAN ANDY!

You might all be surprised that I do not spend all my time being silly and posting GIFs/emojis all over community.

I actually have a pretty hardcore Project Management job over at the super awesome ptc.com ! The mother company provides software and services for CAD, PLM, IOT, AR and more! 

My little bespoke solutions department (25 peeps) sits within the IOT/AR Centre of Excellence division (200 peeps)... in total PTC is <7,000 peeps!
We used to be known as TWNKLS | AR (our old website is still up if you're interested... twnkls.com) we got bought out last summer due to our mad skillz with delivering innovative next-level (read: bonkers) AR and Computer Vision solutions.

I've joined the Tech Group within Community to get some more serious articles out there and share my knowledge when it comes to delivering POTs, POCs, MVPs (and more), within highly volatile and complex environments... most especially share the lessons learned!

So watch out for my posts the coming year! Should be good craic!

[Nice example of my external activities below - supporting Sales&Marketing at Field Service Europe... got to be a panel speaker for "Embracing The Next Phase Of Your Augmented Reality Journey"]
FSE2019_SoMe.jpg

Adrian SMYTH February 12, 2020

Greetings Andy-Man !!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events