Welcome Weekend: What do you use SSD/HDD or cloud storage?

Hey Everyone! Hope you all are doing well!

This is the Welcome weekend of the 1st week of February 2021.
In this post, I welcome new users of this group and make them self-confident to involve in the community!

Without any further delay, let's welcome our new members of this group:

@Michael Schulze @Josephine Cheatham @Lara Krefski 

I would like to welcome you all to the Atlassian community and to this group.
You can Learn, Share, Solve issues & Enjoy! All the best for your journey in this group & in the whole community!

Nowadays there are lots of issues regarding storage. People want to keep their data safe but unable to handle the storage cost accessibility, backup, etc. There is a way to handle it which is by using cloud storage. There are lots of benefits to cloud storage like Data Retrieval, Collaboration, Disaster Recovery, Subscription Pay, “Green” Business, Increased Capabilities, etc.
OK now let's come to the interesting point that is the question of the week.

What do you use SSD/HDD or cloud storage(Google Drive, one drive, s3, GCP, etc)?

Thanks for being here and reading this post.
Have a nice day! Take care!

7 comments

Comment

Harsh Tandon February 6, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaMI use local ssd and when I need share with someone else I upload it to google drive or one drive

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Shay Hayden February 6, 2021

Hey @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM ,

I use lo:cal hhd/ssd most of the time for personal use. And for professional  purpose I use Amazon S3.

Pritam Das February 6, 2021

HI @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM except for personal files, I keep everything in GDrive.

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2021

Hey guys, @Pritam Das @Shay Hayden @Harsh Tandon 

Thanks for sharing your opinions and taking a part in this post. Keep participating in the community posts. All the best!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2021

I use both Google Drive and OneDrive for professional purpose as per the needs of the company and/or their clients, but my local SSD for personal files.

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2021

Nice topic! Well, I realized that my personal digital life spreads out between a few cloud storage solutions: Google Drive, Dropbox and iCloud. Perhaps, it's a good time to optimize it. On the other hand, I'm spreading the risk and volume as well. Not too bad. Professionally speaking, besides Jira/Confluence, OneDrive ends up being the main one.

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2021

Hi @Taranjeet Singh @Ivan Lima 

Thanks for taking participation in this post. Keep participating in the community posts. All the best!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events