Welcome Weekend: What do you love to eat for Breakfast?

Hey, Tech group members, hope you all are doing well!

I wish you all a happy weekend!

First of all, let me tag the new members of the group and welcome them:

@branco @Sarah Spoden @Linh Pham_Adaptavist 

It's really great to have you all here in the Tech group of the Atlassian community!

This is the 5th week of this year and it was quite amazing to see new users joining the community and this group. I have noticed that the interaction in discussions & articles is good this month.

Now my question for you this weekend is What do you love to eat for Breakfast?

Share your opinions in any fashion you want!

Have a great & safe weekend!

9 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2021

This seems misplaced? It doesn’t seem related to Tech. Maybe better suited for Friday Fun?

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2021

Hi @Jack Brickey ,

It's just a welcome post for new users. I have just added some interesting twist to it!

I'll post the question related to tech from next time onwards.

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2021

If it is a working day, I like to eat different types sandwiches in breakfast, preferably a boiled egg or egg omelette sandwich if I am in a hurry as it is east and faster to cook. Along with sandwiches, I like to have hot tea or coffee during breakfast.

And if it is a weekend, I prefer to eat Indian breakfast like Parathas with butter or yogurt.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2021

Chicken fried steak and eggs over medium.

Oops. I ate it before taking a picture. So here's somebody else's photo, taken pre-COVID:

o

Mine was in a plastic container, as we got it to-go. And I had home fries instead of hash browns. ANd I think these eggs are over hard. Oh, and there was a side of sourdough toast, not pictured.

Anyways, we've been eating at this diner since we moved to San Jose almost 20 years ago. The restaurant has moved, but much of the staff has stayed the same, and the food is still great! If you're ever out this way, I highly recommend it: https://www.billoffarerestaurant.com/

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2021

(And to any friends from Texas or other states that offer huge portions, I know, that is a tiny piece of steak. But we're in California, so I guess they have to make it smaller so that it's "healthier." :-)

No joke - Chicken Fried Steak, without the eggs or toast is listed under their "Healthy/Lighter Fare" 😂:

lighter.png

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2021

French Toast with strawberries and real maple syrup.

Valerie Palmer February 1, 2021

I'd love some cake.  Yes, cake.

Pritam Das February 6, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaMnice post.

welcome new members.

for breakfast i only eat bread toast & juice only.

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2021

Hey guys, @Pritam Das @Valerie Palmer @Kristin Lyons @Darryl Lee @Taranjeet Singh 

thank you so much for taking participation in this post. Keep participating in all other posts in the community! All the best.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events