Welcome Weekend: Have you tried the new features of Trello?

Hello everyone! I hope you doing well & safe!

This is another weekend of the month of February where I will take this opportunity to make you introduce yourself in an awesome way! By the way this the 3rd week of the month of February!

Ok, That being said, let's welcome the new members of this group:

@sophia david @Fabrício Valle @Krimo Khermane @Nir Arad 

Welcome to the Atlassian community and to this group. 

You can read articles, share your knowledge, solve questions and enjoy!

After many years of developing Trello boards, lists, and cards to bring content to context and help teams pull forces across projects and tools. Now Trello has introduced a new way to visualize your data on the Trello boards such as timeline, table, dashboard, spreadsheet, and more. They have also added new card features that sync between boards and across many different applications to make Trello better for your everyone. They have also added a new sidebar that will make it easier to navigate all the boards and views in your team.

So the question of the week is,

Have you tried the new features of Trello?

Thanks for being here and reading this post.

Have a nice day! Take care!

5 comments

Comment

Shay Hayden February 20, 2021

Hey @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM well honestly not yet tried the new features but thanks for reminder I will have a look!

Thanks.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Pritam Das February 20, 2021

Welcome new users!

@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaMI have read the new blog post by Trello about these new features!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM I am not a big user of Trello, and haven't seen these new features in action. Could you direct me to the right articles/documentation of these features where I can read more about them?

Nir Arad February 20, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM ! Happy to be here!

I haven't used Trello before. Having just set up a JIRA system with an elaborate workflow, what can Trello offer that I might be missing?

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2021

Hey @Nir Arad 

You can check out these blog posts

https://www.atlassian.com/bloghttps://blog.trello.com/

@Taranjeet Singh 

You can see more about these new features by visiting this blog post https://blog.trello.com/a-whole-new-trello

Note: These new features are available for the Business Class & Enterprise plan of Trello!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events