Let me Introduce myself in Tech group!!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2020

Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well!!

I'm Soumyadeep Mandal or you can call me SaM! I'm an Atlassian user since last couple of years and I'm from Kolkata, India. 

I really like to explore new technologies & love to working with them. I believe that every technology itself is a great product, so I like to combine all my knowledge & skills to build something new and Interesting as well as innovative.

3 comments

Comment

Promila Bhattacharya April 22, 2020

Hi @Soumyadeep_Mandal 

Welcome to the Group!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2020

Hi @Promila Bhattacharya ,

Thank you and looking forward to learn and help others!

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2020

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal 

Welcome to the group.

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2020

Hi @Monika Rani ,

Thank You!

Like Pritam Das likes this
Andree Lindenblatt _AC Cologne_Dusseldorf_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2020

Hello and welcome to our nice little group :)

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2020
Like Pritam Das likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events