Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction from West Oz

David Ross January 11, 2021

Hi everyone.

I'm an ancient software engineer who has finally had to use Jira and Confluence for the first time. So far, all good, Jira and Confluence team up well together and our team is geographically dispersed and the Jira / Confluence works well to bind us all together.

I have usually avoided online forums and such, and will not go near Facebook ever again, so I am interested to see how the Atlassian Community works.

David R

4 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2021

Hi @David Ross ,

Welcome to the community & Tech group!

I hope you will love being here!

You can Learn, share, solve & enjoy!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Spasoje Jesic January 11, 2021

Hey @David Ross

Great to see a new face in the community, as SaM said we all hope that you will learn, share, solve and enjoy this community. 

If you have questions for us, you can just post it, and we will do our best to help you! :)

Cheers!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Ilan Yaniv January 12, 2021

Hello @David Ross 

Welcome to the group

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2021

@David Rossyou are already ahead of the game with your software experience.

The community has been very helpful to me since I got the Site and Org Admin job by default. As stated above ask questions and also go to the training site for starters. Once on that Community page, you'll get notified of webinars which is a great way to start navigating the Atlassian web.🤣

https://training.atlassian.com/jira-catalog 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events