2021A1 - Happy New Year - Welcome To The Tech Community Group!

Hi Everyone on the Tech community group!

This is @Soumyadeep Mandal or you can call me SaM and you can ignore the 1st few characters from the title because it was just for me to analyze and track things easily, being said that this is the first article that I’m going to publish in 2021!

Now let me share a random quote on this new year’s occasion

“May your New Year bring you reasons to smile!”

By the way, I’m going to share these quotes on every article to motivate every reader of my articles till 10th January, after that I’ll try something different! 🙂😋

Now let me come to the point, this is a way to welcoming new users with a weekly @ mention to this group! We will be continuing this article every week if there was a new user who joined this group to make the user confident that the user is in the right place to learn, share, solve.

@Christian Sterk @Maura S @Adam Ballhaussen @Anri Jikia @Krastan Ivanov @David Alnugaidi @Rht N @DINGAMMADJI @Spasoje Jesic @David M Williams @Nathan Keogh @Josh Hiedeman @cindy @Mel Jensen @Alison Hunt @Melo @Joseph Gillian @Denique Ogilvie @Elle @Tyson Boorman @Dianna J. McDonald @Nattalie Hartwig @Kenny Kwon 

Make sure you read these guidelines:

If you have a question for the group then ask a question or start a discussion you can use this card/button in the group!

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 4.07.48 PM.pngFor more information: Read this Article

(Make sure you write an article only when you want to write an article. Don't write an article for asking a question or starting a discussion!)

This is a roundup of the resources I have to help you navigate the community. So, if you are a new member of this community make sure you read these guides & FAQ:

• Community guidelinesThese are our rules of engagement, aka how to make sure your account doesn't get suspended or banned.
  • FAQ: Covers frequently asked questions about the community and how it works.
  • Voice and tone guideTo give you a sense of our general vibe. 

Make sure to comment down below so that you can earn some cool badges, points, & kudos as well, maybe something more too. A lot of awesome awarding system has been introduced in the community for everyone!

(I'm not providing any points or badges, it was Atlassian community who is giving these awards to all members who stay active in this community and continue contributing!)

27 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2021

Hi Everyone!

Wish you all a very Happy New Year!

Make sure to comment down below so that you can earn some cool badges, points, & kudos as well, maybe something more too. A lot of awesome awarding system has been introduced in the community for everyone!

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2021

Commenting to get a badge ;)

Happy new year @Soumyadeep Mandal 

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2021

@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ ,

Happy New Year!

To members,

I'm not providing any points or badges! It was the Atlassian community who will provide these for contribution and being active!

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal SaM

You are an incredible partner and it is one of the great things of this 2020, having met you through this beautiful community

I will follow you closely and read your articles with interest, because you always contribute and you learn.

Happy new year !!! 👌 🍸 

Cheers 

Like # people like this
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2021

Hello,
Wish you an incredibly happy new year 2021.!

@Soumyadeep Mandal good line -- (Make sure you write an article only when you want to write an article. Don't write an article for asking a question or starting a discussion!)

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2021

Commenting to get a badge as well :)

Like # people like this
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2021

😊 badge looks good.

Like # people like this
David M Williams January 3, 2021

Thanks, Soumyadeep ! Happy new year!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Qiyong Zhang January 3, 2021

Happy New Year!

Nirmani Kalakheti
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2021

Happy New Year SaM!

Like # people like this
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2021

Thanks SAM.

Happy New Year :)

Kelvin Macharia January 3, 2021

Happy new year! am a new team member. Happy to be here

Like # people like this
Spasoje Jesic January 3, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope that you are healthy and happy in the NY. 

Thank you Sam, and I would like to involve me in discussion about A products.

Have a good start of the year! :)

Like # people like this
Göran Karlström January 3, 2021

Thanks for the introduction! Looking forward to the future in this and other groups.

Like # people like this
Rizwan Sindhi January 4, 2021

Happy New Year to all :)

Someone_Somewhere January 4, 2021

Happy New Year

Like # people like this
Alyson Briscoe January 4, 2021

looks great! Happy new year 

Anne Gallant January 4, 2021

Happy New Year Everyone.  Looking forward to more details on migrations.  I am currently doing a small migration but we will have a massive migration coming later this year.

Like # people like this
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 4, 2021

HNY 🎉

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2021

Awesome! Happy new year.

Like # people like this
Nirmani Kalakheti
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2021

@Anne Gallant , what kind of migration that you are doing?

Alison Hunt January 4, 2021

Hi everyone! Thank you for staying connected and helping each other. Mahalo!

Anne Gallant January 5, 2021

@Nirmani Kalakheti We are currently migrating a small server instance of Jira to the cloud version including Confluence.  We will need to migrate our very large server instance of Jira to the cloud version also likely with Confluence.

Like # people like this
Veronique DUFOUR January 5, 2021

Happy New Year everybody !!
I hope to learn new things about Jira and other Atlassian products this year.

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2021

Happy New Year

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events