Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartlinks for Miro Boards - Bug in Miro Consultant Plan

Joerg Mueller-Kindt February 3, 2021

Miro (https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_lXNj-YQ=/) and Atlassian ( Embed or preview Miro boards on Confluence and Jir... - Atlassian Community )announced Smartlinks as one possibility to integrate Miro Boards in Jira or Confluence. 

There appears to be currently a bug in the Miro Consultant plan regarding Smartlinks. 

Miro has confirmed that this seems to be a "planwide" bug (s. comments in Miro community post) and are working on fixing it. 

So, if you want to demo this in a workshop, you currently need at least a "Team" plan. 

Observed behavior

Miro has several license tiers (Pricing (miro.com))  and one of them is  the so called "Consultant Plan", which is ideally suited for facilitators working with clients in various organizations. It includes Day Passes for Workshops etc. and I think it is perfect - and just as an aside  should be copied by Atlassian ASAP.

During the preparation for a workshop I noticed the following behavior. 

Atlassian Links installed correctly, which means there is a connection between Atlassian Cloud and Miro. 

03-02-_2021_09-37-08.jpg

But in Confluence the link options are displayed as

03-02-_2021_09-39-56.jpg

Instead of giving the preview/embed options. Connection is installed, but the dialog box still prompts for a connect

03-02-_2021_09-54-37.jpg

A card is dsiplayed, but prompt for connect remains. 

03-02-_2021_09-44-39.jpg

Workaround?

There is currently no workaround that I know of, will update this as soon as I hear from Miro. 

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events