Marketing solutions based on Atlassian products

Petr Anderle May 13, 2020

Hi guys! As I have just joined the group, let me quickly introduce myself. I am a product manager developing solutions for marketing teams, using Atlassian products as the core technology (mainly JIRA). I have pretty extensive experience in the marketing domain with various platforms including DXM (CMS), DAM, CRM, etc.,, worked in various roles both on the business and technical sides. Currently, I'm very much interested in sharing experience with JIRA adoption outside the IT teams only, by other units in organizations, namely marketing.

4 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2020

Hi @Petr Anderle ,

Welcome to the group!

All the best!

Like # people like this
Deleted user July 2, 2020

Hi Petr, 

I'm interested in ideas around using Atlassian for marketing applications. I'm a product marketer for the Insight Jira app, and being an Atlassian vendor we use Jira and Confluence a lot. It would be interesting to see what's possible for marketing.

You mention CRMs, we see that people out there use Jira + Insight for CRMs very successfully. All the customer information is stored in the CMDB in Insight and then tickets can be linked to the customers for various actions such as tracking deals, customer support etc. 

I can't say I've heard of any CMS or DAM tools built off of Jira yet. 

Charlotte

Petr Anderle July 7, 2020

Hi Charlotte,

We have been working with a major brand for several years, providing their marketing department with a campaign management solution based on Jira. We're talking about hundreds of marketing managers and almost ten thousands of campaigns a year. Obviously, there are some extensions to Jira we've had to develop in order to match the needs of marketeers, however, Jira is still the underlying technology everything has been built on. 

Petr

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2020

We use JIRA in our company for a whole lot of different TEAMS, Manufacturing, R&D, Analytical, OPS Support, Procurement, Supply Chain, Sales and even Marketing. The only team that does not use it is IT.

Maggie Soldano January 8, 2021

We are the creative team within a marketing team in an e-commerce organization. And while our Jira adoption started in IT, we've made it work for our creative and production team workflows. Couldn't live without it!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events