Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I'm Liron, product manager on Jira Service Management!

Liron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2021

Hi all, I'm Liron, product manager on Jira Service Management!

Just joined this group and wanted to introduce myself. Hopefully I can be of help with anything relating to Jira Service Management! 

Happy to be here.

Cheers!

2 comments

Comment

Mel Jensen February 3, 2021

Welcome @Liron 

Liron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2021

Thanks Mel!

Sneha Bose February 4, 2021

Hi @Liron ,

Good to have you here.

I have recently rolled out a JSM project for my company and have the below requirement.

The assignee list dropdown needs to be limited to only the Team members. Currently, even customers are visible on the drop down as such tickets are being assigned incorrectly.

I have tried using the Organization feature from the Customer section under Project settings but it limits the functionality to only select users in one organization who are able to create and assign the tickets.

Any thoughts on this?

Liron
Atlassian Team
February 4, 2021

Hi Sneha,

Customers should not be showing in the assignee drop down. Is it possible that these are internal customers that are also agents in the project?

Sneha Bose February 7, 2021

Hi @Liron

Thank you for your quick reply.

They are all internal customers. 

The customer sharing options are marked as in the attached picture.

When i spoke to one of the Atlassian experts, he mentioned something about creating Organizations under the Customer panel however this method has some limitations. Only the users in that particular organization can be seen in the drop down and also create and assign the tickets to the others in that organization.

In the Issue Permissions section, I have given access to only the JSM team to be Assignable users and others the capability to Assign issues. But I guess i am missing something?

Regards,

SB

Issue Permissions.pngcustomers and organisations.pngcustomer sharing.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events