Another Newbie

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2020

Hi all!

My name is Laura Holton and have been getting to grips with Atlassian over the last couple of years.

I really enjoy getting to experience new technologies and what they can do for us both in the perspective of work and personal. And there's plenty of great Apps at our fingertips thanks to Atlassian. I look forward to getting to know you all :)

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2020

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_,

Welcome to the Group!  I think you will find you are among friends and like minded individuals here!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2020

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ ,

Welcome to the group!

All the best!

Andree Lindenblatt _AC Cologne_Dusseldorf_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2020

Hi Laura and welcome to the Community! :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events