An Introduction to Fellow Community Members :)

Stephen Sabatini May 7, 2020

Hi everybody,

My name is Stephen Sabatini or Steve for short. I'm a Full-Stack Web Developer and Software Engineer. I constantly look for ways to improve the way I work and the Atlassian suite of tools has allowed me to do just that.

I started using Jira/Confluence a few years ago internally in the company I work for. After finding out it's free through the cloud I have set myself up with an individual account on here to manage my entire career, educational goals, todos for my website, tracking/forecasting my schedule for upcoming educational blog posts that I write, tracking the time that it takes me to do it, and linking said tasks in BitBucket/G Suite to track in my codebase itself. Anything I can track I do through here now.

I'm amazed at what is all offered for free and especially in the Cloud version (much newer than the version I used at work through corporate). I imagine this will be an outstanding tool for managing future website/software application projects as well. I look forward to conversations to come with everybody here.

Best regards,

Steve

2 comments

Comment

Andree Lindenblatt _AC Cologne_Dusseldorf_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2020

Hi Steve and welcome to the Tech Group of the Community :)

Stephen Sabatini May 8, 2020

Thank you, Andree!

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2020

Hi @Stephen Sabatini ,

Welcome to the community. Your technology background is really impressive. Something is telling me you might like recently released Atlassian framework Forge. It gives you opportunity to quickly develop simple applications for Atlassian cloud.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Data-Center-articles/Introducing-Atlassian-CloudFormation-Forge/ba-p/881551

Like Stephen Sabatini likes this
Stephen Sabatini May 9, 2020

Thank you for the warm welcome and for sharing! Pretty cool stuff.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events