Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Group Summary - January 2021: What do you use Jira or Bitbucket?

Hi everyone, Hope you all are doing well!

So here we are at the end of the 1st month of 2021. In this month we have seen an increase in interaction with many posts of the Tech group of the Atlassian community.

In this article, I will share with you the summary of posts published in the Tech group because there are some good contents that are being shared that can help many users.

Being said that, here are some of the highlights that have been posted this month in Tech Group:

2021A1 - Happy New Year - Welcome To The Tech Community Group! – It’s an article that has been published for welcoming new users of the Tech group on 1st January 2021. It has also got some guidelines link where you can learn about the guidelines of this community.

3 articles from last weeks everyone must read! – This discussion is being started for those users who want to stay up to date with the Atlassian News.

Tech Group Weekly Welcome Post: Introduce yourself! – This discussion has been started for new users who joined this group on the 3rd week of January 2021. If you haven't introduced yourself yet go ahead and do it!

Welcome Weekend: What do you love to eat for Breakfast? – This article is the last welcome post for new news on January 2021. Introduce yourself to the comments and let's know each other.

Welcome Weekend: What's your favorite Atlassian product? – This discussion is for those users who join this group in the 4th week of this month with an interesting question. Go Introduce Yourself.

You have to enable Automation & Git to empower DevOps & Jira – This article is all about Jira, DevOps, Automation & Git. So, anybody who is interested in these topics can read this article.

New to Trello Enterprise? This article is for you! – This article is for all the Trello Enterprise users who subscribed to the Enterprise plan.

I hope this is a quite informational summary of this month.

Screenshot 2021-02-01 110406.jpg

Now it’s time for an interesting question What do you use Jira or Bitbucket?

Have a nice day!

2 comments

Comment

Pritam Das February 6, 2021

HI @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM ,

Nice article! I use both but most of the time I use bitbucket.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2021

Hi @Pritam Das,

Thanks for participating in this post and sharing your opinion.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events