Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team member cannot be found in the team calendar

Rossi Hornman June 28, 2019

Dear community,

One of my team members cannot be found in the team calendar. It was not the case till about a month ago. His updates in the calendar from before that time can be seen, the repetitive ones till the end of the year are also still in the calendar. He is an active member of Confluence and Jira, he can also update all spaces or projects he is a member of. Just in the calendar his name cannot be found.  Anybody of you experienced such a problem? Any suggestions to fix it?

Kind regards,

Rossitza

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2019

Hi @Rossi Hornman ,

I have had something similar where users became unsearchable in the global search and commenting.

My fix was to clear the Confluence cache and index the environment. Have you tried these troubleshooting steps yet?

If so, I would suggest reaching out to the team calendar's vendor and open a support case since it is a 3rd party app.

- Jonathan

Rossi Hornman June 28, 2019

Thanks, for the reaction, Jonathan. I use cloud version. I could not find information how to clear cash in this case. Any tips?

Like Fernando Bordallo likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events