TEMPO - team allocation

Inese Dabolina August 25, 2020

My team have X% of time allocated to Support & Maintenance each month. Is it possible to use the team allocation feature to account for that? I've adjusted the allocation % for each team member in Tempo but when I go to time planning table, total hours for each member are shown for 100% and not what I set up.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Ostap Zaishlyi _Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 4, 2020

Hi Inese,

If you need planning on both Team and Individual Level, you can take a look at our ActivityTimeline plugin.

You can assign tasks for both Teams and Users, so basically you'll be able to allocate a certain amount of time for Support & Maintenance for the whole team and then individual tasks to your teammates.

You can check how this feature looks like on our documentation portal:

https://activitytimeline.atlassian.net/l/c/EiQqTwNH

0 votes
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2020

Hi Inese,

yes you are correct. Team allocations are not reflected in the resource planning view of Tempo. We might consider this functionality in some future releases of Tempo. I would like to encourage you to submit a feature request in our idea portal.

BR

Inese Dabolina September 7, 2020

I've raised this as a feature request now

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events