Striking A Balance Between My Online/offline Network Marketing Passion and My 9 to 5 Job

Ayo Awosoji April 9, 2020

I hardly ask questions but in times like this that multiple income streams has become expedient, how do I balance my passion for Network Marketing and working with an FMCG company as a Marketing manager

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2020

@Ayo AwosojiWelcome to the community!

I think this is very wide question and there are people in this community who are expert in this area, but I will still attempt to answer it from my point of view.

I usually do experiments in with technologies after my work, and I very found of it and can't leave it behind. So tool I have deployed for this is Trello.

What you can do with Trello,

• First and foremost it is real easy to use and give you holistic view at single glance.
  • Now, like me, you can create a personal Trello board, and start writing things to do for you side gigs.
  • Be atomic and specific here, and
  • Now try to resolve and work on each item one by one.

What you will achieve,

• First and foremost, organization
  • Second, you will be able accomplish more, and will not spent time in thinking what to do next (having a plan always helps)

Now, coming to network marketing,

• I'm not sure at what level you are at,
    • But you can always opt for online courses
    • Try to find out part-time jobs (work from home kind of) on a side
  • Strike a balance when not to think about work related issues and focus on task at hand
  • Apart from this, I think asking people at your office and discussing with them will also help.

My one word answer is "Organize" and you will fine.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events