Play SQL Forms - Select List for Related Table?

Gordon Lucas October 9, 2014

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet table for Play SQL which contains a list of projects. I have a related table that has my list of  people. I have linked the tables using the formula method to build a relationship.

Is it possible in my spreadsheet and forms to have a drop down of available people to select for each project instead of typing the ID number?

Thanks,
G

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2014

Hi Gordon,

No it is not possible. I know I need to improve this part but it is not yet planned as I have a few other topics to cover (such as using the same renderers for queries and spreadsheets and other customer requests). Sorry.

Best regards,

Adrien Ragot

Fin Roche December 29, 2014

Hi Adrian - I would also really like this option for my organization. I am currently evaluating playSQL (which is great btw), but I would need this to be present to make the solution viable. Have you any idea if this is a feature that you will plan to add in 2015?

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2014

Hi Fin, I really try to avoid publishing delivery dates because there are many aleas which can alter a feature. I really hope to add this feature but I can't commit on a date.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events