Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much should I pay attention to the “difficult ratings” in the play instructions?

Debra Rosenberg August 23, 2017

What does it really mean? How long a play takes? Or how hard you have to think/work?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2017

Totally up to you. I think "difficult" refers to the amount of prep and engagement required of participants.Some plays require more prep and interaction than others. If you read through the full instructions and the team does the prep work, all teams should be able to run all plays without having experience in any of them.

For me, if the most difficult thing about a play is the set up and effort required of team members, then despite the amount of effort effort, you're going to get to a successful outcome no matter what.And that's good news, because it refers to effort and things you can control. Honestly, even our most difficult plays are worth trying if you they will help work through or prevent a team challenge. And the more you do them, the less difficult they will be.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events