How much should I pay attention to the “difficult ratings” in the play instructions?

What does it really mean? How long a play takes? Or how hard you have to think/work?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Totally up to you. I think "difficult" refers to the amount of prep and engagement required of participants.Some plays require more prep and interaction than others. If you read through the full instructions and the team does the prep work, all teams should be able to run all plays without having experience in any of them.

For me, if the most difficult thing about a play is the set up and effort required of team members, then despite the amount of effort effort, you're going to get to a successful outcome no matter what.And that's good news, because it refers to effort and things you can control. Honestly, even our most difficult plays are worth trying if you they will help work through or prevent a team challenge. And the more you do them, the less difficult they will be.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Teamwork

The tools we make for teams? We use them every day at Atlassian to get shit done (and it works).

I’m Jess, a Product Marketer for Jira Software Server and Data Center, and now a huge fan of our products. Read on for a 90 day, new-hire perspective on what it’s like to standardize on the Atlassian...

40 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you