Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i create a team list on my home page?

Steve Darlington April 23, 2017

I see samples where you can show pictures of the team members, I want to do that but cannot find out how to do that.  

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2017

Hi Steve - I'm assuming you want to do this on Confluence page.

You can insert a 'Profile picture' macro on your page for each of the people in your team:

profile-macros.png

Steve Darlington April 23, 2017

Thank you   Works perfectly  

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2017

No problem. Happy to help.

If this answered your question adequately, please consider accepting it as the solution to your question.

That'll help other people find the answer if they have the same question.

Like Sharif Omar likes this
John Kilmister July 29, 2020

Is there not a way to list team members like there is for users in a group https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/user-list-macro-139546.html ?

Like # people like this
Kostya Kostyushko November 19, 2020

I also would like to have a macro to insert the list of users from the teams

Like # people like this
Lucy Eviston December 3, 2021

Hello, I have inserted profile pictures in my Space Overview. Now I am wondering how to insert a description of each team member under each picture (as shown here https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/guides/get-started/set-up#step-3 in the Customize your Space Overview section) to indicate their position in the company and what department they are a part of.
Thank you!!

Like # people like this
Like Simone Longoni likes this
Orit February 17, 2022

Did you found out how to do it? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events